Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sonora Pass Wildflowers

Arienne and I just got back from a quick trip up Sonora Pass. Thought I'd post a couple photos of the outrageous wildflower display before heading out again to spend a few days in the high country at Thousand Island Lake with my old friend Jared Chaney. Stay tuned next week for a report from that trip. Hopefully we'll get some nice photos and catch big trout!
Until then...
...Motivate. Instigate.

-Jerry

http://www.jerrydodrill.com
© 2008 Jerry Dodrill

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Every time I read your blog I do feel motivated...and instigated. I feel the need to go outside. (Now if it weren't so darn smoky here in No. CA right now, the kids and I would be out on a hike...) Guess we'll just have to find some clear air somewhere soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I love these shots, especially the first two - you always introduce some interesting twist to the shots. The out of focus waterfall contrasted against the flowers is very cool.

Hey, I'm gettin in the mood to do some instigatin...